Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All over the world...

So this morning I got to see a few really cool things that God has done and is doing all over the world.
I got to see and hear:
- a man who was a terrorist leader of Hammas who came to know Christ and now proclaims the gospel over the world
- 9 new missionary couples approved to go to places like Honduras, India and Ecuador.
- 6 different missionary families who got 30 or 50 year awards for a lifetime of serving the Lord.

I hope that God allows me to have a lifetime of faithful service to Him. I hope Meg and I can influence on young couples and teens to be involved on World-wide missions in a way that would really honor Him...

God works outside of my church, my city, and my country...

"Pray he therefore the Lord of the Harvest, that he would send laborors into his harvest."


Ben
-- Posted From My iPod


No comments:

Post a Comment