Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stacks and Stacks of books!




Books- I love to read. Books can be very powerful influencers of our thinking which can be good or bad.

Tonight Megan and I went to Books.A.Million to hang out and look around. I overheard a mother talk to her daughter about a book she was reading. It's a popular book right now that has some very unbiblical teaching about God. It made me think two things. First, it made me feel a combination of sad and irritated, which lead to 2. a desire to write and publish a book one day.

And if God allows me the opportunity, I'll publish it on a Kindle!

Ben
-- Posted From My iPod

1 comment:

  1. It is very nice thing which you have share over here. It seems we will get more benefits from this. Keep on sharing such type of things over here.
    Thanks

    ”stacksandstacks coupons”

    ReplyDelete