Monday, May 11, 2009

Blogging again...

It has been a while since I last blogged. I had so messed up the template that I figured it was time to just completely re-do it.

Today was a really cool day. We are in Springfield, Mo, where Meg and I went to school, and met. I got to spend a lot of time with my wife, and a lot of time with family. Pastor Love, the pastor of Megan's home church (Bridgepoint Church) spoke tonight at the meeting and did an excellent job. After the meeting we went to Hong Kong Inn with friends and had a great time.

I'm really pumped about everything going on at our church, We have so much stuff coming up this summer with our youth group- VBS, Camp, Interns coming, a new building being finished... It is really cool to see God using his people. I hope our church can continue to grow into a church that loves our city, and wants to see God change people's lives.

Welp, I think I'm going to blog all week long. I'll take some pics tommorow to make the post more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment